Fundraising Activities and Donor Relations Policy
The New Brunswick Lung Association greatly appreciates and values your support and wants to maintain your trust in us. We adhere to best fundraising practices and donor rights. You can read our Fundraising Activities and Donor Relations Policy by clicking here.
The Lung Association is pleased to issue electronic tax receipts for online donations. These e-receipts are approved by Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).
How will I get my e-receipt, and what do I do with it?
- The e-receipt will be sent to your e-mail address within 24 hours of your donation.
- The receipt will be in unalterable PDF format, as per Canada Revenue Agency regulations. You’ll need Adobe Acrobat Reader™ to view and print your receipt. Most people already have this program on their computer. If you don’t, you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free from the Adobe™ website.
- Just print the receipt and use it as you would use your regular paper tax receipts.
What if I don’t get my e-receipt, I can’t read it, or I lose it?
If you have trouble receiving, viewing or printing your receipt, or if you lose it, please e-mail us at email@example.com. When you write, please include your complete address for identification purposes.
You can also call our office at 1-506-455-8961 or Toll free: 1-800-565-LUNG.
What are the advantages of e-receipts over old-fashioned paper receipts sent through postal mail?
- You get your receipt faster- it arrives via e-mail within 24 hours of the time you made the donation.
- We spend less time and money processing receipts, so there’s more time and money for programs and services.
Call our toll-free number 1-800-565-LUNG in Canada.
If you prefer to mail your donation instead, you can send them to:
New Brunswick Lung Association
65 Brunswick St
Fredericton, NB E3B 1G5