Would you like to donate to the New Brunswick Lung Association to support services for children and adults with lung disease? Or help support research to find a cure for lung disease?
In memoriam donations
You may make a donation in memory of a loved one, friend or colleague. The New Brunswick Lung Association will send a card on your behalf acknowledging your gift.
You can make your in memoriam donation online, by phone, or in person.
The Lung Association is pleased to issue electronic tax receipts for online donations. These e-receipts are approved by Canada Customs and Revenue Agency (CCRA, formerly Revenue Canada).
How will I get my e-receipt, and what do I do with it?
- The e-receipt will be sent to your e-mail address within 24 hours of your donation.
- The receipt will be in unalterable PDF format, as per Canada Customs and Revenue Agency regulations. You’ll need Adobe Acrobat Reader™ to view and print your receipt. Most people already have this program on their computer. If you don’t, you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free from the Adobe™ website.
- Just print the receipt and use it as you would use your regular paper tax receipts.
What if I don’t get my e-receipt, I can’t read it, or I lose it?
If you have trouble receiving, viewing or printing your receipt, or if you lose it, please e-mail us at email@example.com. When you write, please include your complete address for identification purposes.
You can also call our office at 1-506-455-8961 or Toll free: 1-800-565-LUNG.
What are the advantages of e-receipts over old-fashioned paper receipts sent through postal mail?
- You get your receipt faster- it arrives via e-mail within 24 hours of the time you made the donation.
- We spend less time and money processing receipts, so there’s more time and money for programs and services.
Call our toll-free number 1-800-565-LUNG in Canada.