There are a lot of great reasons to quit smoking. Here are even more benefits that are easy to overlook, and they’re just as great:
• Your teeth will be whiter and your breath will be fresher
• You'll have more money- a pack of cigarettes a day adds up to more than $3000 a year!
• Your skin will look healthier and have fewer wrinkles
• Your hair and clothes won't smell of smoke
• You will have improved sense of taste and smell
• Your breathing and general fitness level will improve
• You will heal faster and have fewer complications after surgery
• You'll set a good example for your children
• Your smoking will no longer affect the health of people around you
• You'll have more energy to do the things you love
• You'll pay lower life insurance premiums
• Cigarettes will no longer control your life
What are your reasons to quit smoking? Write them down and share them with friends and family or post them on the fridge. Having tangible goals written down will help you stay focused on quitting.