How to use your Ellipta:
- On first use, you will have to open a foil tray and remove the inhaler. Discard the packaging and tray. On the inhaler, write the date the package was opened as well as the discard date for 6 weeks from opening.
- Slide open the cover. You should hear a click.
- Breathe out fully, away from the mouthpiece.
- Seal your lips around the mouthpiece and take in a long, steady, deep breath, ensuring you do not block the vent with your fingers.
- Remove the inhaler from your mouth and hold your breath for 5-10 seconds.
- Breathe out.
- Close the cover.
- Rinse your mouth.